In order for our therapists to provide you with a safe and comfortable service, we ask that you confirm and comply with the following items.
The following persons are not allowed to enter or receive treatment
- Gangsters, persons related to gangsters, and persons deemed to be gangsters
- Persons with tattoos
- Persons under the influence of intoxicants, stimulants, or other drugs
- Persons with skin diseases
- Those who are injured
- Those who are not in good physical condition
- Those who have a fever of 37.5 ° C or higher
In addition, we will refuse the treatment for those who fall under the following because the symptoms may worsen. In addition, we are not responsible for any adverse effects after the treatment if you receive the treatment at your own discretion.
Fever, pregnancy, high blood pressure, hernia, whipping and other cervical spinal diseases, spinal diseases, gout, rheumatism, severe diabetes, fractures, numbness, flesh, osteoporosis, venous aneurysms, heart disease, brain diseases, water bugs, skin diseases, Infectious disease (hepatitis, etc.), undergoing surgery within 1 year
We are not a sex parlor or a house of prostitution.
- Touching the therapist or forcing the therapist to perform sexual acts
- Any word or act or behavior that the therapist does not like.
- Receiving treatment without wearing paper panties
- Masturbation in the store
- Inviting the therapist out of the store ( for meals, dates, etc.).
- Asking for the therapist's personal or contact information
- Soliciting the therapist to other stores (scouting)
- Taking pictures or recording with cameras, cell phones, etc. in the store.
- Shouting or any other behavior that may disturb other customers or the neighborhood.
※If any of the above applies to you or if we deem you to be inappropriate, we will immediately terminate your service and ask you to leave, and you will not be allowed to use our store in the future.
(In the case of malicious or indecent behavior, we will immediately call 110 and take legal action.).
This salon is for the purpose of refreshment and relaxation, and is not a hospital, clinic, or treatment center as defined by medical regulations, or a treatment center as defined by laws concerning anma massage shiatsu practitioners, acupuncture, and moxibustion practitioners.